Titus needs your help!

Titus is trying to choose a hair style. So which one do you like?

#1. Wild man curly hair

#2. Tamed and combed forward

#3. Parted and slicked to the side

PS. I had tons of pictures to post today, so make sure you scroll down to see the other new posts too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I vote for parted and slicked forward.
What a cutie! Seriously.
Kim Pace said…
Well, I like #1 and 3. I can't decide between them. But he looks cute in all 3! Maybe #1.
Kelli said…
I go for the wild man curly hair.
Cammy said…
I'm going to go for... none of them! I like the slicked down the most out of the pictures... but I like the one in the last post - "the natural look" : ) It looks more normal!
Cammy said…
tamed and combed forward is cute too though!
Krista said…
Wild man curly hair!! All of them are so cute!!
bethany said…
I like the wild man curly or the straight forward (but I am partial to this one as both of my boys sport this).
Anonymous said…
Personally I like the wild man curly hair. You can really only get away with that as a baby and maybe a teenager(???) ...Debbie J.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend