He did it!!!

I can't believe it! Titus is 5 weeks old today and he slept through the night last night! Normally he eats at 10 pm, 2 am, 4 and 6 am. Last night, he ate at 10, and then skipped both the 2 and 4 am feedings! He slept clear till 5:30! I didn't think that was possible before about 2 months old. I guess that's one of the benefits of having a big baby! They have the stomach capacity to sleep longer at a younger age!

Comments

Cammy said…
Yay!!! Alexander is just finally skipping some of the feedings @ night... last night was the first time ever with just one feeding. Congratulations! : ) You have an awesome little man! May God bless you with many more sleep-filled nights in the near future!
Kim Pace said…
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but Asher did that for a little bit, and he hasn't slept through the night until just recently. :( I hope Titus is better!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend