My turn!

Hi everyone, Raquelle here. I just thought I'd let you all know that I am 22.6 lbs now and 30.5 inches tall. I wanted to tell you all that since mommy keeps telling you how big baby Titus is. Baby Titus cries. I try to pat him on the nose to calm him down, but it doesn't work. I want to be a big helper for mommy. Today, I cleaned up my toys! She told me what toy to go get, and I got it and put it in my toy box! It took me a while but I got the whole living room clean. Mommy is pretty busy with baby Titus. Especially since Daddy was home sick this weekend. Here is a picture of me with my messy hair on Sunday. They didn't get me dressed all day! I'm wearing a onsie and my jammy pants here! Oh, and if you look close, there is a circle inside my shirt. That's one of those things (breast pad) that mommy keeps taking out whenever she feeds baby. I see her put them in her shirt, so I put one in my shirt to be like mommy!


Mommy is being a much better mommy today. Here I am all dressed! Mommy even cut my messy hair so I could see again!
Today, mommy and I colored pictures, watched a video, and made a cherrio necklace! It was fun. Of course, she had to let baby Titus play with my toys so she could set him down. He didn't cry as much today. He liked my toys.
I got tired of him having all the fun. If my music table is going to be upside down, then I'll just crawl under there with him! He's to little to spin all the spinny things, so I spun them for him. It makes him smile. I like it better when he smiles then when he cries.
I just didn't want you all to forget about me since everyone is always talking about baby Titus. I like him. He's cute and he's my little brother. I give him lots of hugs and kisses. I can't wait for him to be bigger so he can play with me too. Today, I found the dolly that mommy and daddy got me for Christmas. I finally understand what it is! Now, when mommy holds baby Titus, I can hold my baby too! And I can rock my baby and snuggle it. Well, that's all for now. I will see everyone later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was sooo cute. It was a brilliant idea to speak as Raquel! I hope that you are all feeling better soon. ..Debbie Johanesen
Kim Pace said…
Wow. Asher is 21 lbs 6 oz! Amazingly close to Raquelle!
Kelli said…
Thanks for the update, Raquelle! I know you are a good big sister!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the updates Raquelle! I know your mommy must be busy. You be a big helper with your brother and Grandma hopes to see you this weekend for a little bit.
Love Grandma Kathy
Cammy said…
You have such an awesome family. Your son is adorable, and Raquelle is such a cutie too! She is getting so big - helping out mommy clean and playing with Titus. Hey Alexander's 18 lbs and 28 inches! Crazy huh. Maybe he'll slow down here sometime : )
Anonymous said…
TAG! You have been tagged! Go check my blog for details!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend