This just made my day!

My colicky GERD baby was actually happy to sit in his bouncy seat and swat at his toys! He was so happy, I was able to get it on camera! it's almost noon and he has not cried yet today! YEAH!!!! He's so cute when he smiles! He's cute anyway, but the smile just adds so much to that adorable little face!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hurray for happy babies! I am so glad he's feeling better and you are getting some rest. What beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing. We all enjoyed Raquelle's blog the other day too. MT grandma
Cammy said…
You're not kidding - he's so cute! I know I say that every time you post but seriously he's a very good lookin' little bean : )
Kelli said…
I can see how he and Raquelle look alike. I remember seeing pictures of Raquelle looking a lot like that.

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!