Updates

Raquelle got a new car seat this weekend. I tried it on her today. She definitely isn't going anywhere if we crash with her buckled into this thing. It's a never been used before hand me down seat. Thanks mom for sending this down. Tell whoever it came from thanks too.
Well, we finally gave in and painted the baby purple. It's really not a good color on her. I'm hoping it will clear up by this weekend. She was not very happy with the process. I'm sure that stuff must tast nasty, but hopefully after a few days of purple slobber we will be done with the thrush. We have to re-paint her again tomorrow and Thursday and then we can let her gradually return to her previous color.

Comments

Robyn said…
She looks so little in that seat!

Purple is never fun, but at least she isn't a boy and the purple isn't gracing her first Christmas pictures... that's what we did.

The thrush still isn't better yet? I feel soooo sorry for you. I recommend a squishy ball for you to torment while you are nursing. It probably would have stopped me from throwing anything close enough to throw! And probably a little less dangerous for those around me!
Beckys blog said…
My thrush was mostly better, but Raquelle's mouth was still white. I didn't want to chance getting it back so we did the gention violet.
Krista said…
Awww - gotta love the purple pictures - I'm sorry you're still going through it! Hopefully this will put the final touches on getting rid of it. Also, remember a little white is normal - it's hard to tell the milk white from the thrush white. I was constantly worried that thrush was coming back, since their mouths just always seem white! Enjoy your purple little girl, and don't put any clothes on her that you love!
Beckys blog said…
Don't worry about clothes...she's wearing all hand me downs this week!
Krista said…
Eeek! Not my hand-me-downs!! lol When Mikayla had "purple week" she wore everything I had that was gender neutral and not my favorites. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!