2 month check up
I don't want to forget to blog about the kids! When we have a new baby, I love to be able to look back and see how their growth and milestones compare to their siblings!
Annabelle is 11 weeks old today. She had her 2 month check up last week. We are battling thrush again just like we did with the first 3. She does NOT nurse well (still), but I haven't had to go to formula yet. Every day, feeding her is a struggle and it feels like a long uphill battle.
Her 2 month stats -
Height - 23.75"
Weight - 12 lbs 8 oz
She is way ahead on her social milestones. She already imitates me and will track objects and turn her head to keep following them when they go out of her line of sight.
She doesn't tolerate tummy time very well though, so she hasn't built up as much strength as her oldest sibling had by this age. She is still right on track with what is normal though. I don't have her paper in front of me now, but she is right about 75th percentile in size. Compared to her siblings, she is my biggest girl, but she is still smaller then Titus was.
Titus and Raquelle recently had check ups too...
Titus at 4 1/2 yrs:
Height - 41.75" - 59%
Weight - 40 lbs - 68%
Raquelle at 4 1/2 yrs old:
Height - 43.75" - 47%
Weight - 42 lbs - 48%
Keziah will have her 3 yr check up the first week of November, so I will post her stats then. She has really chunked up from when she was 9th percentile (12 to 18 months old). I think she'll be around 40 to 50th percentile now, so still healthy, but not as small as she use to be.
Annabelle is 11 weeks old today. She had her 2 month check up last week. We are battling thrush again just like we did with the first 3. She does NOT nurse well (still), but I haven't had to go to formula yet. Every day, feeding her is a struggle and it feels like a long uphill battle.
Her 2 month stats -
Height - 23.75"
Weight - 12 lbs 8 oz
She doesn't tolerate tummy time very well though, so she hasn't built up as much strength as her oldest sibling had by this age. She is still right on track with what is normal though. I don't have her paper in front of me now, but she is right about 75th percentile in size. Compared to her siblings, she is my biggest girl, but she is still smaller then Titus was.
Titus and Raquelle recently had check ups too...
Titus at 4 1/2 yrs:
Height - 41.75" - 59%
Weight - 40 lbs - 68%
Raquelle at 4 1/2 yrs old:
Height - 43.75" - 47%
Weight - 42 lbs - 48%
Keziah will have her 3 yr check up the first week of November, so I will post her stats then. She has really chunked up from when she was 9th percentile (12 to 18 months old). I think she'll be around 40 to 50th percentile now, so still healthy, but not as small as she use to be.
Comments