Raquelle is 1 month old today! I can't believe that it has already been a whole month! Thad says it seems like we've had her forever, but I feel like we just brought her home yesterday, except that she is so big now. I weighed her yesterday and she is now just over 9 lbs. She was 6 lbs 10 oz when Grandma took us to the dr at 3 days old. She has gained 2.5 lbs since then and is also about 2 inches longer. I've been trying hard to get a picture of her smiling. This is the closest I've gotten so far. What brings out the most smiles is laying in her crib and staring at the pooh bumper. She also likes the aquariam from aunt Krista. So, I put her in her crib, turned the aquariam on and just snapped picture after picture. Her smiles come and go so quickly though that all I could get was the tail end of this one. You can still see the smile in her eyes really well.
Comments