Changes

Well, several things have changed in the last week. Raquelle had a growth spurt. She grew an inch in one week and now all the 0 to 3 month clothes are too short for her. I can't belive that at 6 weeks old my baby is wearing 3 to 6 month clothes! I measured her and she is now in the 90th percentile for height and the 30th peracentile for weight. That means the 0 to 3 month clothes still fall off of her or hang by her diaper, but the pants are all capris! There is no way that 3 to 6 month pants will fit in the waist, so we are investing in one piece outfits for her. That way, the waist measurement doesn't matter.

As a result of this growth spurt, she is also now too long for her bassinet. She can kick her feet and shover her face into the top corner. This makes me worry about suffocation, so we transitioned her to her crib. Last night was her first night in her own room. I had originally been planning to wait til she was sleeping through the night for this, but I don't feel like we really have a choice.

The last change...the Thrush came back once again, so I have switched completely to bottle feeding. I am pumping as much as I can, but she has not nursed from me in 2 days now. Sometime tomorrow, when I take Easter pictures, I'll post a comparison birth picture and current so you all can see just how much she has grown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!