Sleeping in her crib

We are now trying AGAIN to transition Raquelle to her crib. We tried this a couple weeks ago and she was doing well, but then she got sick and had to sleep upright. So, back to sleeping in the bouncy seat or occasionally the swing. I was hoping I wouldn't start any bad habbits. Her first nap yesterday, she slept in her crib...I put her down and she went right to sleep without any fussing. Her 2nd nap, She fell asleep in my arms, so I went and laid her down...5 min later she was fussing and a min later she was screaming. So, I went and calmed her down and got her back to sleep. 5 min later she was fussing and a min later she was screaming. This continued for an hour before she finally dropped off and stayed asleep. Then, last night...Thad fed her and put her to bed and she went right down without any fussing. Middle of the night, she ate and went right back to bed with no fussing. This morning...she is refusing her crib. I got frustrated enough I gave up for the morning nap. It was noon and she still hadn't had her 10:00 nap and she was fussy because she was tired, but refused to go to sleep in her crib, and rocking her didn't work. By noon, I was just too hungry and had to find some way to occupy her so I could eat. She won this round, but there is always the afternoon nap, which WILL be in her crib!

Comments

Krista said…
Woo-hoo, Raquelle! A girl after my girls's hearts! Wearing a sleepsack and sleeping in a swing - hey don't worry. Lily slept in her swing until she was 5 months old and then moved to the crib just fine. lol
Anonymous said…
She looks like she is snoring! Don't you just wish we could crash like that. Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!