Pumpkin carving!
Thad and I carved pumpkins with some friends last night. It was tons of fun. We ended up being out a lot later then we had expected, but it was a good time for everyone. So, have you ever seen anyone carve anything this complex?
This wasn't our pumpkin, but if they were having a contest, I think this one should have won. She spent about 30 min longer then anyone else and this was only the 4th pumpkin she had ever carved in her life! I thought it was pretty impressive once we put the light in it. Thad carved one that was a heart that said "mom" in the midde of the heart. It was really good too, but I don't have a picture of it and we didn't light it up.
This wasn't our pumpkin, but if they were having a contest, I think this one should have won. She spent about 30 min longer then anyone else and this was only the 4th pumpkin she had ever carved in her life! I thought it was pretty impressive once we put the light in it. Thad carved one that was a heart that said "mom" in the midde of the heart. It was really good too, but I don't have a picture of it and we didn't light it up.
Comments