Birth Story
Ok, as promised, here is Titus birth story and it's probably going to be pretty long. It actually starts 2 weeks ago with prodominal labor. I had this with Raquelle where I start contracting early, but make no cervical change. We went to the hospital on Sunday night the 8th with contractions 4 min apart. The contractions were making no change, but Titus HB was low and not variable enough so they kept me. After monitoring over night, there had been no progress, but his HB was better. My MW offered to try a cytotec to ripen things up and see if that would get things going for him to be born. I had the first dose at 8 AM and a 2nd dose around noon. They caused my ctx to become very consistent but not incredibly painful. By the end of the day I had made no progress and his HB had been better so we went home. Went to the dr the next day and she offered to induce with pitocin. We said no. Then next Sunday the 15th, I had been cleaning all day and probably over did it (my mom wa...





Comments