Rolling over again!

She did it again!!! I put Raquelle down for a nap on her tummy in her crib. I turned on her little aquariam like I always do. She was trying to pick her head up to see it (it's above her) and ended up rolling over! She wasn't propped up on anything. She did it all by herself this time! Yeah!!! My little girl is growing. There's no stopping her now!

Comments

Krista said…
Way to go Raquelle! Ya know... Lily walked 4 months after she first rolled over, so look out! Of course, she didn't roll over until 6 1/2 months. hehe
Beckys blog said…
She can hold all of her weight up really well, but no balance yet. She was sitting on my lap on the floor, and she stood up off of my lap on her own, but then quickly fell over. I was not holding on to her to help her stand up, but I did catch her when she fell. I'm guessing 7 months for scooting along furniture and 9 for walking.
Anonymous said…
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!