Copy Cat!

They say that children imitate their parents. I didn't realize that it started this young! Raquelle has started imitating me. I stick my tongue out at her, and she sticks hers out back and then smiles. It's become a game we play now sticking our tongues out back and forth at each other. She will also try to copy my facial expressions. If I make my eyes really big and raise my eyebrows, she will try to make the same face. It's really cute.

Sleeping through the night was a fluke. She did it that one time and then went back to getting up at 3:30. Her normal night, she goes to bed at 10:30, up at 3:30 and 6:30 to eat and then up at 9 or so for the day. Last night, she went to bed at 10:30, was up at 4:30 to eat and then slept clear til 9. If she is going to cut out one of the night time feedings, I'd rather it be the 3:30 - 4:30 one, then the 6:30 one. But hey, progress is progress.

Comments

bethany said…
Hang in there...it seems like she is on her way to the all through the night phase. It does take a few 'flukes' before it becames habit. And by the way....she is really cute.
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!