AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Big One

Good thing she waited til after we left aunt Krista's to do this or this would be Krista's couch!


You did this on purpose didn't you!

Look at that smile...this is not funny! You need to do that in your diaper or on the toilet!

It was loaded... And exploded...


I vote she is due for a bath!


This is what happens when you have a baby that only poops every other day. If you ever babysit for us, you better hope it is on the other day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
some day she's going to look at pictures and say "What, you put THAT for everyone to see???" It gets more fun, wait for potty training. :) Debbie
Krista said…
I cannot believe you photographed that!! LOL Bill saw the first picture and closed his browser very quickly. I can't even convince him to look at the next ones. lol Yeah, I'm glad she waited until home for that one too! :)
Anonymous said…
So....
I get a call as I'm headed home for work asking me when I will get back. When i tell Becky that I'm about two or three minutes away she tells me that I need to speed and that she needs me at home right away. Maybe I should have stayed at work another 15 minutes....
bethany said…
Ohh I remember those days....ohh wait my two year old had one of them two days ago. So, they just get messier. Anyway, cherish each thing...including the gross stuff.
Anonymous said…
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend