Sure, Now she decides to sleep! Raquelle is sleeping like a log and has been all day. I've tried waking her up and within a min she is back asleep. About every 3 or 4 hours she is taking 10 min to eat, and then back asleep. Of course, If I had fussed and cried from 7 pm til 3 am last night I would probably be exhausted too. Ok, so Thad and I are both exhausted and wondering who it was that told us that new babies sleep 80 to 90% of the time? Ours only sleeps during the day and then fusses all night. This is two night in a row where she has been up for 6 or more hours straight! Anyway, here is a cute picture of her sleeping. Of course, this is about 5 min after I woke her up to try to get her to have some daytime awake time.
 Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
The best way to get her to wake up during the day may be to attempt to take a nap yourself! I hope you are getting some sleep in there somewhere--Debbie C

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!