1 week pictures

Here are Raquelles 1 week old pictures. She is such a wonderful baby. She sleeps great, and is usually pretty happy when she is awake unless she is hungry. She can already recognize mine and Thad's voices from accross the room. I think it's because of all the bedtime stories Thad told to my belly when I was pregnant. Anyway, I still think she is the cutest baby in the world and that we are the luckiest parents to have such an adorable happy baby. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beutiful little girl, I already miss her after spending some time with you. She is such a good baby, you are very blessed. Mom
Krista said…
What a little cutie!! I love the blankey, too. ;)
Beckys blog said…
I thought that blankey made a very cute background.
Anonymous said…
What an adorable baby. She sure makes a person get attatched to her as soon as holding her.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend