Rest at last!
After 2 nights in a row of being up all night with a wide awake fussy baby, we are finally starting to make some progress with the scheduling. I got some good advice off of baby center on getting her days and nights straightened out and it seems to be helping. Since she slept all day yesterday I was expecting another bad night, So when Raquelle went to sleep at 6 pm, Thad and I both did too. She got up at 8 to eat and went right back to sleep. Same thing at 11, she woke up ate for 15 min and was right back asleep. Of course, her mommy and daddy were thrilled because by 11 pm, we had gotten more sleep then the previous 2 nights combined. Her 2 AM feeding was different, She woke up, ate, and actually stayed awake for about an hour and a half. I'll take that over the 8 hours of fussing from the night before any time. So, with the exception of an hour and a half, we actually got some good night time sleep last night. Even more encouraging is the fact that she has been awake today. She was wide awake from 7 to 9 AM and from 11 to 12:30. Hopefully this means we will have an even better night tonight.
Comments
Did you get my email by chance? I was hoping I had sent it to the right address? I hope things are going better for you these days!