2 week update

Raquelle had her 2 week check up today. Unfortunitely, she has thrush. That means of course that I have thrush too. So, now we get to deal with that whole mess. I tried to give her the first dose of medicine and she spit it all back out. I'm not sure if she spits it out if I should be giving her another dose or not. Anyway, aside from thrush, here are the stats.

Birth
Height - 19.5"
Weight - 7 lbs 7 oz

3 days
weight - 6 lbs 10 oz

1 week
weight - 7 lbs 4 oz - 41 percentile

2 week
Height - 20.5" - 56 percentile
Weight - 7 lbs 11 oz - 28 percentile

Comments

Robyn said…
I feel for you in the worst way! I don't think I've experienced a worse feeling in all of my life! My only advice is to perservere... this too will pass! I recieved some advice from someone who read my blog that I'd be happy to pass along if you are interested. Good luck!

Robyn
Beckys blog said…
I'll take all the help and support I can get, but I don't have your e-mail or phone #, just your blog.
Krista said…
Awww, Becky I'm sorry. :( Maybe figuring it out this early you'll be able to fight it better. I didn't know I had thrush until 6 weeks with Mikayla - like Robyn said - the worse thing I've ever experienced. I'll give ya a call this morning or nap time - and pass on Robyn's number, too. :) She definitely has the most recent experience (and hopefully a success story better than mine!).
Robyn said…
My first name and my last name all put together at yahoo dot com...

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!