My Christmas present

Well, the car shopping is finally over! We found a wonderful dealorship called Oregon Wholesale that gave us a deal we just couldn't turn down. They offered us the exact car Thad wanted at over $2000 under the blue book value. They also put a warrenty on it so anything we discover that is wrong with it in the first 2 months will be fixed at no cost to us. So, we now have our "family car". Thad will continue driving the Chevy and this one will be mine. It's a little bit higher off the ground then the Chevy, so that makes it much easier to get in and out of with my ever growing belly.

Comments

Krista said…
How cute! I'm glad you found a good car! As soon as we all stop throwing up (me, Lily, and now Mikayla), you can come visit and show it off. :)
Beckys blog said…
I hope you guys are better soon. The flu is no fun, and I'm bored!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!