Christmas pictures

This was our first attempt at taking Christmas pictures. Thad was in a wedding this weekend and we thought we'd try to get some good ones before he had to return the tux. I've decided that I look too bloated and I think I'll wait until after she is born and I've lost 20 to 30 lbs before I try for anymore. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Krista said…
I know these pictures have been up a while, but I just want to say they're really cute and you're really cute! And you'll look back and be happy about them... I don't have any picture of Bill and I pregnant with Lily, and I'm kinda disappointed about not being able to put a pregnant picture in her album - that's what I get for not wanting any "bloated" pictures. Now I wish I had them!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend