Baking Frenzy!

Today I thought I 'd be a good housewife and bake some fresh muffins for my dear husbands lunches. So, I baked cream filled blueberry muffins and butterschotch muffins. I think I may have gone a bit overboard! When I was done, I had a stack of 53 fresh baked muffins!! How will we ever eat them all before they go bad! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Krista said…
I'll help!!!!
Beckys blog said…
Thad said we should give them away. I was considering freezing some. You want to come over and get some???
Krista said…
Lily's still got a fever - we probably shouldn't expose you... again. :( I'm hoping it's a teething fever, but better safe than sorry. Do you think they'll still be good Thursday or Friday?? :)
Beckys blog said…
I just threw a bag in the freezer. I could throw another on in there. If they're not still good Thursday or Friday, I'm going to have a lot of moldy muffins!
Brian Bernard said…
you think they'll still be good when i get up there?
Beckys blog said…
I disposed of all the muffins! 24 went to the freezer, 6 were consumed at a church pot luck, and the rest were eaten by Thad (with a little help from me) within the first 3 days! I'm considering making more for Christmas to take home.

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!