Popular posts from this blog
It's a Girl!
This last weekend
Hey guys. Just got home. Here's what happened over the last couple days... My mom came to help clean. I couldn't just sit and watch so I did some cleaning and organizing yesterday too. I was having regular ctx all day, but they weren't really painful. Went to bed about 11 pm (Saturday night) and they were annoying enough to keep me from sleeping well, but not enough to go in. Raquelle woke up just before 1 AM and since Thad was taking care of her I got up to use the bathroom. When I got back in bed, I had a really strong painful ctx. Thad came back in while I was breathing through it and asked if we were going to the hospital. I told him yes I think so, but lets wait for some more and see how far apart they are. They were 7 min apart so we got up and got dressed, ate a snack, etc. They got to 5 min apart, and then I had a couple back to back ones so we left for the hospital just after 2. When I checked into the hospital, I was at 2 cm (I was 1 cm at my mid week...
Comments