As heard from the living room...

...where I was busy feeding the baby.

Raquelle: "Ty, you need to go potty on the toilet"
Titus: "Yah"
Raquelle: "Mommy, you need to help Ty go potty!"
Me: "I'm feeding the baby"
Raquelle: "I do it"

*pitter patter of little feet running toward the bathroom*
*sound of stools being moved against the floor*

Raquelle: "Take your pants off"
Titus: "Help!"
Raquelle: "Here, I do it"
Titus: "Thank you"
Raquelle: "Oh! You have a diaper on! You need to take it off!"
Titus: "Ok"
Raquelle: "Climb up there"

*More shuffling sound*

Raquelle: "Aim down" ... "Point it down Ty!" ...*pause* "AAAHHH! NO NO TY! NO PEE ON MY SHOE!"
TItus: "Sorry "

Raquelle comes running out to show me the damage to her shoe.
Titus comes running out (naked), points to the cupboard and says "Candy!"


Titus wore the same pair of underwear from nap time until bed time last night (one accident, but he wasn't wearing them at that time), and now he has been in the same pair with no accidents from first thing this morning until nap time. We are definitely making progress. He seems like he is really close to being potty trained, but at the same time he seems a long ways from it. He wants to wear underwear like Raquelle though, and I can't let him wear them unless he is going to go potty on the toilet!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, I'm impressed with your progress and he's not even two yet. Your story telling is fabulous, too. Terry and I got a chuckle out of your experience. thanks for sharing! Love, MT Grandma
Anonymous said…
LOL! Go sister! That's great, good job sibling teamwork!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!