Look what Keziah can do!

Keziah is learning to sit up! I sat her on our bed after her bath and left to go find her jammies. When I got back, she was still sitting up! She can sit for a few minutes at a time, not just a few seconds....And she is pretty excited about this new view of the world.


Leaning, Leaning....
And there she goes.

I just had to include this one. Raquelle is a born leader, and Titus will do anything she tells him to...even be Cinderella. He was so excited that she was sharing her outfit! I decided to refrain from telling him that boys don't wear high heals and carry purses...but I do think we need some boy dress up stuff for him. Maybe he'll get some for his birthday. If anyone sees a good cow costume, let me know!

Comments

Elsie said…
Oh my goodness! He looks just FABULOUS!!! Ans YAY! On kezzie sitting up!! That must have been quite the suprise to find when you walked back in the room!!
Pookamama said…
What a cute little chunk!!! Good thing you took a picture of Titus, cause he won't believe you when he's 14!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!