Update

Raquelle is all better! Yeah! Titus is mostly better. Thad and I still feel like we have head colds. Kezzy is getting worse. I called her dr again yesterday and they had me take her in to urgent care. At the Urgent care clinic, the dr basically said the same thing as her dr had earlier this week. As long as her color is good and she is eating and having wet diapers, just wait it out.

This morning, she woke up with a fever of 102.8. No one else in the family has had a fever with this. She is also now refusing to eat. It is 2 in the afternoon and she hasn't had a wet diaper yet today and she has only eaten about 3 oz since midnight! Around lunch time, I used a medicine dropper to try to force some fluids into her. She has basically slept the enitre day, waking up only to cough and attempt to cry. So she is still very sick and could still use lots of prayers. I'm praying that tomorrow we will wake up to her being finally on the uphill side of this, but so far each day she has been a little bit worse then the day before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!