Promotion!

Our business just launched several new products! It is also January, New Years resolution time! So, to celebrate, I am putting all of our weight loss supplements and the new meal replacement and snack bars on sale! If you have some weight to lose, or if you are just trying to be or stay healthy, check it out! I just got my first box of the new bars today and they are the best tasting bar I have ever had (The caramel Creme). Most items will be 25% off from now through February to help you get started right this year. You can browse items (and place full priced orders) at charlick.mychoices.biz. Contact me for ordering with the discounted prices!

Comments

Jennifer said…
How is your buisness going? I checked out the products, and they seem good. Can you tell me more information about it? (I read your blog from Robyns blog)wildlightning716@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!