A cold day!

What do you do with 3 small children when the high for the day is 36?

You dress them really warm before you leave for the zoo!


Monkeys
Elephant! I didn't get it in this pictures, but the elephant had a baby not long ago. So we got to see the little baby elephant with its mommy!
Polar bear. This is the smaller one. The other one was huge! The sign said he was over 1000 lbs!

And the highlight of our trip to the zoo! "Bird land on mommy! Bird drink mommys juice all gone!"

Apparently, the birds thought Thad had some juice too!
"What a pretty baby!" (says the bird!)
The first bird invited his friends to share!
And that is what you do with small children with cabin fever on a cold day. Due to the cold, there was hardly anyone there! We had no trouble getting right up to the windows and fences to see the animals. Aside from the birds, Raquelle has been talking on and on about the lion, bear, and "big gecko" (crocodile) .

Comments

Rebecca.Alburn said…
The pic with a bird on Thad's head is AWESOME! What a funny moment. Looks like so much fun and I bet it was nice to get out.
Debbie said…
Kim and I went with the little guys to the zoo when I helped her move to Newport. I loved those birds!!! Asher was too scared to come in with me. Aren't they pretty?
Unknown said…
What freezing fun!! Beautiful birds! And kids too ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!