7 Days Left!

I had a dr apt this afternoon, and basically this baby is pretty comfortable and determined to stay in as long as we let him or her. I blogged a while ago about the hospital bill being covered if this baby is born by the end of October. So, instead of scheduling a check up for next week, My dr scheduled my induction! If the baby hasn't been born by then, I am suppose to check into the hospital at 6 pm next Tuesday evening. They will do either Cervidil or Cytotec over night, and then start pitocin in the morning, making this babys birthday October 29. I guess for the next week I am just going to rest and clean and make sure everything is ready for the new little one. No more crazy, unsuccessful attempts to make myself go into labor. I'll just wait it out. Please be praying for a fast and easy induction for me and the baby this next week!

Comments

Robyn said…
Not that it's even remotely a big deal... but that's Rob's birthday!
Kim Pace said…
Close to my birthday. I almost came Oct. 31st, but I waited until the 1st.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend