My Makeover

I kind of got a mini makeover these last couple weeks. I got new pants, new shoes, new hair cut, started using my skin care system consistently, new makeup and I feel great now! I thought I'd share the new me!

Before - This is the most recent good picture I could find of myself from before my makeover started.After -A nice close up to show off the new skin, hair, and makeup.
I wore this outfit to church and one of the ladies told me I should be a model!
Having fun with the camera.
Ok ok, so I'm sure you get the point by now...I feel pretty!

Comments

Krista said…
Super cute!!! I love your hair and outfit!
Rebecca.Alburn said…
You are looking great! AND after two babies, I might add!
Rebecca.Alburn said…
What skincare are you using?
Beckys blog said…
I'm using Artistry. I'm an Artistry beauty consultant so let me know if you want to try some.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend