Day 4 of potty training

Potty training is going surprisingly well. We are at about an 80% success rate with her running around naked and either taking herself potty, or telling us she needs to go. When we put little panties on her, that drops to about a 40% success rate. Today, when I got her up from her nap, she walked right over to the potty chair, opened the lid and said potty. So I took her pants off and put her on it and she went. This morning, when she was playing nudist, I told her it was time to put a diaper on for her nap. She cried and said "no no, potty" and went and sat on the potty. So I went to get her lunch. When I came back, she had gone potty and was trying to clean out the potty chair herself. Of course, I caught her right as she was spilling it. She said no no and pointed to the mess on the floor. I told her good job for going pee on the potty and gave her a treat. Then cleaned up the mess. She definitely gets it. We are now completely in panties and training pants at home (or naked) except for night time and nap time and with that, we end up with about 4 pairs of wet panties a day so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!