I hate Bedrest!!!

It's been a while since I've posted. We were back in the hospital Saturday night with me having quite painful contractions 3 to 5 min apart. After staying there and being monitered for a while they said I wasn't making any progress so I was sent home and sentanced to "restricted activity" for the next 2 weeks until she is full term. The paper goes on to describe restricted activity as "Absolutely no housework, walking, stairs, or lifting including small children." Now Thad has decided it is his job to determine what counts as housework. He wants homemade bread, so he decided that baking bread doesn't count as housework, however, I better not do the dishes or vaccume or take the dog out! At least I have an excuse for a messy home now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, enjoy this might be the last extended bed rest you get for a LONG time. need anymore books?
Krista said…
I have books for you - 4 really good ones, I just have to get them to you. :)
Beckys blog said…
Only 8 more days and they'll let me out of bed! Then she can be born! So, When can I get those books?

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!