Valentines day

I was going to post a picture of my Valentines day present, but the camera is packed for the hospital already. I'm sure if I unpack it we'll end up forgetting it and then not having newborn pictures. So I guess I have to describe it. Thad got me a beautiful pair of "diamond" earrings. The picture really would be better as I don't think I could begin to do these earrings justice by describing them. I don't think he really understood the "diamond" part. What was in the box of my "diamond" earrings was a simple pair of gold dangly earrings with a dime hot glued to each one. (Dime on da earring). I thought it was very creative. I also got a heart shaped balloon and a bunch of valentine suckers. In return, I got him a pizza.

Comments

Anonymous said…
cute gift, hey make sure that camera is not packed in a bag in the car, the cold weather isn't good for it. hurry up and have that little girl :)
mom

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!