Kid quotes

Some recent conversations with my kids.

Me - "You need to obey me now because I am all out of patients!"
Raquelle - "Why are you all out of patients?"
Me - "Because you used it all up!"
Raquelle - "Well mommy, maybe you should pray and ask God to give you some more patients!"

Titus is in the stage of mispronouncing most of his words.  Sometimes we can tell what he is saying, sometimes we can't.  There are a few though that I cringe when he uses in public...

"A-hole" = apple... this one is embarrassing at the grocery store as people standing near the apples think he is talking to them.

"Fruck" = truck...imagine him excitedly yelling about a "big fruck" as you go through a parking lot!

"Hor" = horse ...he consistently misses the "S" on the end.  He has a horse costume and will run around the house saying "I a hor!  I a hor!"  Thad and I have a hard time not laughing as I try to correct him to say "horse"

Kezzy has a new word..."Stinking".  Used in the context of "I stinking mommy!"  It means she is currently pooping her pants and it is probably too late to get her to the toilet.  She has a new longest sentence too...said on Sunday..."Uh oh mommy, I poop the floor again!"  8 words in a row that make sense!  Although, I was not to happy that she hid behind her dresser in the closet and pooped on the floor, I am thrilled at how well she communicates at almost 22 months old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!