Almost done!
I feel like I am finally on the home stretch! I am 34 weeks pregnant today, which means I am due in 6 weeks! Yeah! I had my first apt with my new dr today. I liked him. He was nice. I explained everything with the billing and he agreed that we could try to get this baby to come a little early (like 38 or 39 weeks). I have to get past 36 weeks first so I can deliver at the hospital that I want to. After that, we want to get the baby out so the bill will be covered! He said he can strip the membrane at my 37 week check up. That can make you go into labor, so it's possible I could be having this baby in 3 weeks! I guess maybe I should buy some diapers and install the carseat before then. I know both my mom and sister went into labor within 24 hours of having this done, but I also know people who have had it done and not had their babies for another week or two. That will be our first attempt to get things started. If it doesn't work, he will do it again at my 38 and 39 week check ups, and if I am still pregnant, he is on board with inducing on October 28th or 29th. If I am still pregnant by then, we'll decide at that time if we are willing to induce or not in order to save $3000 in medical bills. If everyone reading this could please pray for us to have a healthy October baby, we would greatly appreciate it!
Comments