Spotlight on Titus!

As of today, Titus can climb into the play pen! This means all day, over and over I have to go get him back out because he gets stuck. He can also climb up onto chairs and onto the couch now. Now that I think about it, he will be 15 months next week, and 15 months is when Raquelle moved to a toddler bed because she kept climbing out of her crib at night and falling on the floor. I had hoped he would stay in his crib until he was 3 (ok, maybe just 2...but still). I have one more notch I can lower his mattress so hopefully that will buy us some time.

His other new thing is he now spins in circles to get dizzy and then falls down. This one is more fun. He learned it from Raquelle and laughs hysterically when he does it.

And just for fun...to date, here are a list of his words. Mama, dada, baba, bath, cracker, duck, ball, book, hi, bye, down, ding (when he pokes his belly button), dirty (when I am changing his diaper). I think there might be more, but that's what comes to mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend