Daycare update

I posted a while ago that I was hoping to start babysitting a couple kids. Well, I officially have my first daycare child! She is the sweetest little girl and she will be starting on Monday! Yeah! Also, I have a daycare interview with another family on Sunday afternoon. If I get their little boy, he would be starting the 2nd week of July! So, if you read this before Sunday, please pray that I get this little boy too. Two full time daycare children will make a huge difference for my family financially. Aside from taking away any and all financial stress, it would put us debt free much sooner. If I get this little boy, I will not be taking any more children until after my baby is born. I don't want to over do it. Once my baby is a few months old, if it has a good / easy temperament, I may consider taking on a 3rd daycare child. Anyway, all this to say please pray that the interview goes well on Sunday and that I get to add this little boy to my daycare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!