19 weeks pregnant
Can you believe I'm already half way done with this pregnancy? My ultra sound is next week! For the record, my belly is a bit bigger this time then with Titus, but I have gained less so far. It's just all belly this time instead of all over!
My birthday present this year...Flash back to 4 years ago! Didn't I get a gun for my birthday then too? Maybe Thad will get a sewing machine for his birthday then. These high powered pellet guns are pretty cool. They have as much power to them as a .22. Can't wait to take it out and try it!
My birthday present this year...Flash back to 4 years ago! Didn't I get a gun for my birthday then too? Maybe Thad will get a sewing machine for his birthday then. These high powered pellet guns are pretty cool. They have as much power to them as a .22. Can't wait to take it out and try it!
Comments
--debbie in MT