Fun in the sun!

So, earlier this week it was in the 50's, now today it's 97! We went from 50 to 97 in just a couple days!!! What happened to Spring? Is it just me or did we skip from winter directly to Summer this year? So, it was time to get out the water! Aunt Sarah bought this for the kids for Christmas and they were finally able to play with it yesterday and today!


It didn't take long for Raquelle to figure this one out! She absolutely loves her new slide!
Titus in his new car from Aunt Krista.

Uh oh, she was a cup of water! This can only mean trouble!

AAH! Look out Titus! Raquelle - "Ty Wet!" Titus - "WAAAAH!!"

Comments

Cammy said…
Holy cow, wow! Titus turned into a little man since your last post : ) And his hair seems lighter too. What a cutie he is : ) Hope you are enjoying the weather! Alexander and I love being outside in it. Hey, my sister finally had her son. She took castor oil and boom, that baby came out fast and easy : )
Kim Pace said…
Yeah, we were up in Portland for Jason's brother Mike's graduation from seminary. It was soo hot! I am not looking forward to the rest of this pregnancy. Even though it isn't that hot here, I'm hot now permanently, I think!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!