Picture update

Raquelle sitting in the "Naughty spot." She is learning about time outs since spankings just don't seem to have any affect on her. She thinks time out is funny. She will smile and laugh when I sit her there like it is some big game. About 1.5 min in, she realizes it isn't fun and starts crying.

Titus and Raquelle all dressed up for Easter
The kids Easter baskets.
Raquelle's first time to paint! She loved it. She cried when she was done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the updates!!! shows love a discipline. It has been said do well with the first child and the rest pretty much follow in line. Grandma K
Kim Pace said…
Asher doesn't always respond to spankings either. Time outs work pretty well for him as well. Though don't you just hate disciplining your child? It's a necessary evil.

How is your pregnancy going? I'm ok, but my hips are getting more sore, and I'm only almost 6 mo! I may not be able to walk later! :) My OB retired, so I see my new dr. the 16th. I hope I like him!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!