First Sunday in panties

Raquelle had no accidents Friday or Saturday, so we let her wear her panties to church this morning. I packed 3 changes of clothes and a diaper just in case things went wrong. She ended up coming home in the same undies and pants that we went to church in! Her first time wearing panties anywhere other then home and she had no accidents. Of course, this made me very happy. I wasn't sure if she would be willing to sit on a the big toilet to go potty, but she was. I let her wear her training pants for nap this afternoon since diapers are traumatic now. We'll see if they are thick enough to keep her sheets dry. We may need to go the route of pull ups for night and nap for a while.

Did I tell everyone the story of her and diapers? Now that she has been in panties all week, she will throw a tantrum when we try to put a diaper on her. The first tantrum was an hour and a half of kicking, screaming and hitting, all because she didn't want to wear a diaper to bed. The next day, she said "eeewww!" when I put her diaper on, but didn't have a tantrum. Then she cried at bed time, but the fit was done as soon as we won and had the diaper on her. So, you can see why I am considering investing in pull ups.. Anyway, if her training pants work for naptime, then we'll be down to just one power struggle at bed time instead of at nap too. When she wakes up in the morning, she says "EEWWW! Potty!" and is trying to pull her diaper off through her jammies.

Sometime in the next day or so, I'm going to have to post something about Titus, since Raquelle has been hogging the spotlight lately.

Comments

bethany said…
congrats..that is something. Keep it up.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend