It's a boy!!!

We had the ultra sound today and I'm right and Thad's wrong. Only 1 baby and it's a boy! Guess I need an entire new baby wardrobe!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How exciting! Congratulations! I have fun looking at your blog. (I Kim Pace's mom) :o) ...Debbie Johanesen
Anonymous said…
Whoops! That should read I'm Kim Pace's mom. :o) ... Debbie
Anonymous said…
Congrats! Boys are fun. Mine is so far! (I'm not counting the long night's of course, but Asher is like Jason: He is more awake at night and could sleep through the morning.)
Anonymous said…
Oh, by the way, everyone thought I was having twins too. :)
bethany said…
Congrats... Boys are tons of fun and let me know if you want to borrow some cloths...I have a ton. And boys really are a lot of fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!