Raquelle's first taste of snow!
We just got back from Montana where we had a wonderful time visiting with family. It took us 12 hours to drive over and 13 hours to drive home. Before Raquelle, we use to be able to make the trip in 10! I suppose it doesn't help that I'm pregnant and need to stop at almost every rest stop plus a couple gas stations along the way. For those traveling with young children, I found out how to keep them happy. The answer is Ritz crackers! You're poopy? Here, have a cracker! You're teething? Here, have a cracker! You're hungry? have a cracker! You're uncomfortable and stiff? Have a cracker! It worked to add an extra hour in between stops for us to just keep giving Raquelle Crackers. We won't mention how many we went through on the drive home!
It snowed while we were there, so I thought I'd share some pictures.

Scroll down to see more family pictures and Christmas pictures of Raquelle.
It snowed while we were there, so I thought I'd share some pictures.
Family Picture

Scroll down to see more family pictures and Christmas pictures of Raquelle.




Comments