Brief updates

I haven't written in a couple months.  After my last post, I really struggled with writers block.  I didn't have anything nice to say at first, so I didn't say anything at all.  I am doing much better now.  So much has happened since then.  Kezzy turned 3, Annabelle is growing like crazy, Christmas, New Years, Dr apts, and the list goes on.

Right now, we seem to have finally joined all the sickies that seem to surround us.  This cold season, we have stayed relatively healthy, until now.  Annabelle is struggling with repeat ear infections, Raquelle is coughing, and Kezzy and Titus both have pinkeye.  We found out that Raquelle's cough is asthma / allergy related, so we are thankful that she is not sick, but she looks, sounds, and feels sick.  New inhalers for her.  Kez and Ty should bounce back pretty quick with their eye drops.  Annabelle is on the 3rd re-occurrence of her ear infection in the last 6 weeks.  We are praying that her current antibiotics work to clear it up this time.

Annabelle weighed in at the dr the other day at 16 lbs 15 oz, so she is now down to 35th percentile (Started in the 80's).  I think she is just too active to gain weight!  Now that she is mobile, she refuses to stay still.  Have you tried army crawling recently?  It takes a LOT of muscle and a LOT of energy to crawl on your belly around the house!  Her awake times are basically filled with me setting her down on the far side of the living room, her scooting on her belly across the living room, through the dining room and kitchen, to the laundry room...where I pick her up and then put her back at the far end of the living room.  Repeat.  No wonder the poor thing can't seem to gain weight at a decent rate!  I am loving finally having a small baby though after my first 3 chunks.  Kez was a small toddler, but she was still a chunk as a baby.

Thad and I have really been enjoying being more involved at church this year.  We are involved in men's and women's Bible studies and Awana.  The ladies group that I am a part of is doing a study called "Faithful, Abundant, and True" by Kay Arther, Priscilla Shire, and Beth Moore.  I'm really enjoying this study.  I'm sure I will have more to write about it later...if I can ever find time to get around to keeping up my blog.  There are a bunch of women from my church starting a "31 days or prayer for my husband" thing this week.  Day 1 is on Friday.  If I happen to have any female married readers, I would encourage you to join us.  Here is the link. 

http://www.raisinggodlychildren.org/2011/11/31-days-of-praying-for-your-husband.html?spref=fb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!