Half way done!

I can't believe my last post was announcing that I am pregnant, and now I am half way done!  Well, not really half way done, because I expect to go past my due date.  I am really looking forward to a different birth experience this time.  Instead of going to a hospital again, and repeating the previous birth experience I have had (you can read those in the archives...March 2006, April 2007, and Oct 2008), I am delivering at Bella Vie this time.  It is a midwife run water birth center just west of Salem.  It is beautiful out there.  The birth suites are amazing and it is right by a vineyard and an orchard.  If I am in labor long enough, these will make great scenery for a walk to keep things going.

In other news, we are out growing our house.  Once again, I am glad we are renting.  That means we only have to give 30 days notice to move to a bigger house, and not try to find someone to buy the place with the current market!  We have decided on a budget for a bigger house and are currently in a trial period to see if it works.  The extra that will be spent on bills after we move, is currently being put in cash into the safe as if it has been spent.  The purpose of this is to make sure we can afford a bigger house without  having to dip into savings for monthly expenses.  I hope after a few months of this, we will be ready to start packing and seriously looking for a new place.  I have one in mind and am praying about if that is the best option for us.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!