Hi

I just realized it has been a couple weeks since I have posted anything. I can't believe Keziah will be 6 weeks old tomorrow already! Time sure is going by fast! Here are some pictures for everyone who we haven't seen recently.

Our new favorite family activity in the evenings. The kids can't wait for daddy to get home from work so we can cook "white candies" in the fire!


Raquelle playing with her favorite new toy and her favorite doll...I mean sister.
I tried and tried to get a picture of Keziah smiling, but our camera has a delay from when you push the button to when it clicks, so all I got was the left over smile in her eyes.
And for all the people back in Montana who hold puppet team so dear, Titus says "MOOO!"


Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like everyone is having fun. I cant believe how much Keziah has grown. I think she is looking more like Titus than Riquelle. What a cute smile. call me or dad and we will tell you how to fix that camera delay.
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!