Big boy and Little girl
I weighed and measured the kids today...here are their stats.
Titus
Weight - 21 lbs even
Height - 29"
Raquelle
Weight 24.8 lbs
Height - 32.25" (2 inches shorter then her 18 month check up!)
I was pretty sure Raquelle was mis-measured at her last check up. They measured her by laying her on the exam table and stretching the tape measure out. Didn't look very accurate to me. If she was as tall as they said she was, she would be taller then the other kids in the nursery, when in reality, she's pretty average compared to other kids her age...maybe even a little on the small side. When I measured Raquelle at home before her dr apt, she was 31" (Standing against the wall and marking the top of her head, then measuring from the floor) then they measured her at 34.5. Now a month later, I have her at 32.25. Hmmm. Titus is now about the same size Raquelle was when she turned 1. My guess is by Christmas he will pass her up.
Titus
Weight - 21 lbs even
Height - 29"
Raquelle
Weight 24.8 lbs
Height - 32.25" (2 inches shorter then her 18 month check up!)
I was pretty sure Raquelle was mis-measured at her last check up. They measured her by laying her on the exam table and stretching the tape measure out. Didn't look very accurate to me. If she was as tall as they said she was, she would be taller then the other kids in the nursery, when in reality, she's pretty average compared to other kids her age...maybe even a little on the small side. When I measured Raquelle at home before her dr apt, she was 31" (Standing against the wall and marking the top of her head, then measuring from the floor) then they measured her at 34.5. Now a month later, I have her at 32.25. Hmmm. Titus is now about the same size Raquelle was when she turned 1. My guess is by Christmas he will pass her up.
Comments