YUM!!!!!!!

One great memory I have of growing up is licking the beaters when mom made cookies. Of course, there were 5 of us and only 2 beaters, so I had to be fast if I wanted one. Usually, the other 3 would end up with a spoonful of cookie batter to make things fair. Since this was such a great memory of mine, and I happened to be making cookies today....I decided to pass on this wonderful tradition to my oldest child. So, here is Raquelle licking the cookie dough off the beater while she watches Baby Einstein.



See how focussed she is on the video? Baby Einstein has taught her 4 new words just in the last week (since I started letting her watch TV). Her new words are Lion, Fish, Duck, and Movie. Thad says if she can say "movie" then she must be watching too much and maybe we should cut back to a couple times a week. Then I point out that she can now recognize and name 3 more animals then she could a week ago. Of course...once it ended, the sugar kicked in and she started jumping and shrieking. This lasted about the next hour until she crashed for her nap.

Comments

Megan said…
What a good mom you are!:-)Cookie dough is just one of those beautiful things that you can't deprive your kids of:-)

Glad you're doing well!

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!