She went Potty!

This morning, Raquelle was fussing. So I went to see what she needed and she was knocking on the bathroom door. I opened the door for her and she went over and knocked on the toilet lid and said "this". So I opened it up, took her diaper off and sat her on it, and she went potty! I'm still in shock! I think I may start sitting her on it a couple times a day since she is showing an interest. I guess it's time to invest in marshmallows for rewards! Don't worry, I won't do anything crazy like stick her in underwear yet. I had been planning to start taking her potty at about 18 months, but if she is interested in it now, great! Maybe we'll use a couple less diapers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is amazing. I've heard stories of children potty-training themselves. As long as you don't have unrealistic expectations, let her try.--Montana gramma
Cammy said…
That's great! : )
Cammy said…
So when are you planning for #3? : )
Beckys blog said…
LOL! Not for a while. Maybe when R and T are 4 and 3.

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!