Someone asked for more pictures?
I swear, it's like looking in a mirror every time I look at Raquelle!
She's getting a little too smart for her own good! Thad is walking the dog and Raquelle is trying to lock him out while he's gone!
Thad and Titus. Lately, it's been taking till 10 or 11 pm to get Titus to go to sleep and STAY asleep for the night.
Titus in his "bed". He is a very sensitive boy. Supposedly Colic is caused either by an immature digestive system, or an immature nervous system. With Titus, I think it's his nervous system. He gets over stimulated very easily, and then he has to be swaddled, in the swing, with his pacifier to stay calmed down. I don't think we'll even attempt to wean him from sleeping in the swing until he is between 3 and 4 months old (unless he outgrows the weight limit before then!)
In other updates, Raquelle has now moved completely in to size 2T or 24 month clothes. Titus still has a few 3-6 month clothes he can wear, but not many. Mostly, he wears 6-9 month now. His 2 month check up is next week. I can't wait to find his official weight and height! He seems so big to me. Thad says he's not fat (at 14+ lbs). He's a perfectly healthy size for a 6 month old! I think at his 2 month check he will be close to the size Raquelle was at 6 months old(both height and weight).
Comments
Aren't toddler's fun! It's fun to rediscover the world with them. They are so proud of all of their accomplishments! (like locking the door on daddy!). :o) ....
Debbie Johanesen