Some pictures
Proof that after 3.5 years of marrage Thad still helps with the dishes! Here he is watching Raquelle and doing the dishes at the same time so I could have a little break.
This is a selective colorization picture that I edited at 1 AM. Pregnancy induced insomnia is no fun, but at least I found something to pass those long night hours.
And here is Raquelle trying on a dress that is still just a little big on her. It was too cute to not take a picture though. This is one I bought Lily last year and it just got handed down. I'm wondering if I should use this pic instead of her other Christmas picture since she smiled so well for it!
This is a selective colorization picture that I edited at 1 AM. Pregnancy induced insomnia is no fun, but at least I found something to pass those long night hours.
And here is Raquelle trying on a dress that is still just a little big on her. It was too cute to not take a picture though. This is one I bought Lily last year and it just got handed down. I'm wondering if I should use this pic instead of her other Christmas picture since she smiled so well for it!
Comments